Not much today, but let's see what we got.
- LTP called it once again: Northwestern's 12th opponent next year will be Central Michigan. I'm not thrilled, because this is a high-risk, low -reward opponent seems like we should beat but might not. As for LTP, I'm going to need you to stop scooping everybody. I blame my readers for not being as in-the-know as LTP's readers. Shame on y'all.
- Chris Ballard from Sports Illustrated wrote possibly the best article yet about NU's basketball situation. Also, he had the cojones to quote a Daily men's basketball beat writer, which is always a good idea.
- I'm not the only person who wanted to analyze the heater: HTP and the Daily each posted analyses before I did. I hadn't seen the HTP one, and I knew about the Daily one, but had already written too much of my piece to stop writing it. So, sorry for being a ripoff, but I didn't know I was ripping off. Ignorance is bliss.
- Spread Far the Fame sticks with coach Fitz through the good times and the bad times.
- Two things need to change around campus: first off, the rock is still painted like this, with the Outback Bowl thing. Uhhh, change that. Somebody. Second, I wrote this article last week, but the clock tower is still purple.
That's all for now, people.