Yeah, it happened.
You know the Harlem Shake? That dance that isn't actually the Harlem Shake?
Well, as you can see, Northwestern football has now done their version. Props go to:
1) dude with American flag booty shorts
2) dude making out with an Under Armour dummy (apparently, this is offensive lineman Matt Frazier)
3) dude in a banana suit sexually assaulting someone in what appears to be a gorilla suit in the middle of a scrum. Come to think of it, this is really sexually charged.
4) Kain Colter rocking matching orange... well, whatever those are and a hat.
5) Guy in a sombrero riding a guy in a hot dog costume like a horse
My point is, I hate my life and everything about it. I sort of knew this was eventually going to happen after I had to do a post about Georgia doing their Harlem Shake video. It actually turned out pretty well!